Great into winter with Fjällräven!
The Greenland Winter Parka is a long cut, lined parka which was inspired by the classic Fjällräven model from 1972. The perfect outer layer for the colder months of the year, just as suitable for everyday use as for outings in the forest or open terrain. Made from durable G-1000 Original that is wind and water resistant and can be waxed with Greenland Wax for extra protection against the elements. The parka is kitted with warm teddy-pile lining in the hood, chest pockets for smaller items and two larger pockets at the hem, two inside pocket, and a full-length front zipper. A great item for chilly days - keeping you warm and stylish at all times!
G-1000® Original: 65 % polyester, 35 % cotton
- warm teddy-pile lining in the hood, front and back
- sleeves have a synthetic padding and nylon lining to facilitate putting on/taking off
- two chest pockets with bellows suitable for smaller items
- two hand-warming pockets plus two top-loading pockets at the hem
- two inside pockets, one has a zipper
- fixed hood
- front zipper has a protective flap with buttons
Fjällräven Men Greenland Winter Parka Jacket dark olive/grey sleeves have a synthetic padding and nylon lining to facilitate putting on/taking off lined long cut 409988 YYSOEWR